Columbia Maryland

Food Stamp Offices
We have listed all of the Food Supplement Program ( Offices listed in Columbia below.

The Department of Human Resources handles the SNAP - Food Supplement Program (FSP) in Maryland. You can apply online or call your local Department of Social Services. You can apply online at: myDHR

The Maryland EBT Card is called the Independence Card. is the website where you can go to for card services. Reporting things such as lost or stolen card, change PIN number, etc.